New RAC-V1K router ethernet connection not talking to wifi devices - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "New RAC-V1K router ethernet connection not talking to wifi devices", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. Here's a problen that tech support can't help me with:

Just ungraded to 200 mps service. They took away my ol Technicolor router and gave me the new "locked" RAC-V1K

My own PC is connected to it via ethernet, but I have 4 other devices. The home network name I set-up works fine with all 4 of them. BUT -- my ethernet connected PC can't "talk" to the network I set-up. Instead, it insists on connecting to the device default connection of SpectrumSupport-D9.

I tried tried re-setting my own PC, disabling the ethernet and enabling the wi-fi. but it still only wants to connect to Spectrum-Support-D9.

On the support page, I was able to set up the home network and password for all of the other devices, but they can't "see" my PC when it's ethernet connected.

With the old Technicolor I could go in and connect them. But that's not possible with this one. Tech support has no clue as to why. The ethernet connection is faster and I'd prefer to use it, but when I do ----- no connectivity to the others.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so ----- what's the solution?

New RAC-V1K router ethernet connection not talking to wifi devices?