New Redbox Deal

Ok, so the latest Redbox deal is the company sending out email that if you text "DAYS" to the phone number: 727272 you will get a "special" Redbox deal...
My guess is a free movie, haven't texted it yet. They do say send this deal to a friend in the email, so I just consider everyone on this board my friend :)

Ok, so I tried this one out. When you text the good Redbox folks, they reply with a buy one get one free coupon good for one use (I'm assuming one use per Debit/Credit card). Now...if you have multiple debit cards....
Next,they ask you if you want to subscribe to their text rewards program...I said yes...
Then, Redbox asks you for your Zip code.
Haven't gotten to the next step yet! Stay tuned!!!

I guess I was late on the "Buy 1 get 1" deal. My coupon was for $0.50 off of 1 rental, but it does say to text daily through 3/3/14 so maybe there's a different coupon each day. Thanks for the heads up CaliTVguy.

I guess I was late on the "Buy 1 get 1" deal. My coupon was for $0.50 off of 1 rental, but it does say to text daily through 3/3/14 so maybe there's a different coupon each day. Thanks for the heads up CaliTVguy.
Hmmm, here is the Rent a DVD get a 2nd free w/code that came out the other day: 5NNJWH9W
Expires on 3/3/2014 at 11:59PM CT.
Let us know if you have success...if so, then these are like the other Redbox deals where they are good for all to use, just one use per card with the company both online and at the "Box"!

RockU

DTVUSA Member
Thanks for letting us know and this deal will run until March 3. They are running a special offer $1 off another game too. One dollar off for a free game.:gramps: