New Season October 1st, Who's Watching?

teresa

DTVUSA Member
I kind of watched it the first season, I like suspense type stuff. But the more I watch it , the more it seems to me to be about another disfunctional family and their exploits. I guess we'll see how Tripp Darling (Daddy) handles it all in this season. Donald Sutherland's always been a favorite of mine.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
I caught a few shows of the first season as well, and the plot and characters are great! I'll definitely be picking up season one on DVD.....the last episode I caught was where the family lawyer was on the track to possibly finding his father's murderer.

Donald Sutherland is a great actor, hard to believe he's 73 years young...I've been a fan of his ever since "The Dirty Dozen"

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
He was great in that too, he's always had a nack for playing some really creepy characters as well.

Speaking of awful remakes/sequels, "Jaws 2" was on TBS last Thursday. I'd never seen it before.....TERRIBLE. It's my #1 pick for the worst movie ever. It was so bad, I actually had to sit through and watch the ending, just to confirm that every single minute of the movie was bad. :p

teresa

DTVUSA Member
Speaking of remakes, I think "The Thing", "CApe Fear", and "Day of the Jackal" were pretty good. Kurt Russell, Robert Di Niro, and Bruce Willis. Such beautiful tought guys.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T DirecTV 0
R DirecTV 0
S DirecTV 0