"New" Sportsguide on DIRECTV TV APPS - DirecTV

First of all...." "New" Sportsguide" is at least 3yrs old. My question is about the functionality of the sportsguide. I moved to a new home 9mos ago and decided to use a function of the scoreguide and set "My Teams" so I could keep up with my different interests. About 4mos later I tried to look up a couple of the sports I listed under "My Teams" and recieved the message...."We're sorry, this sport is not supported." If you don't support a particular sport, why would you list it as something I could add to "My Teams"? Next, I decided to "Edit My Teams" and recieved the message "All Sports is currently unavailable. Please try again later." It's been 4mos now. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?????
Next I would like to complain about the misogynistic attiude among the sports app programmers. Ever since your "New" Sports Guide" 2.0 replaced the original, womens sports are not supported. I can't even count the times I've tried to look up the Leader Board of an LPGA Tournament, especially a Major Tournament, only to see "There are no tournaments" for "this week", "next week" or "last week". On the "Old" sports guide, this wasn't an issue. Why hasn't the lack of coverage for ALL sports been addressed.
?

This question, ""New" Sportsguide on DIRECTV TV APPS," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.