New to the Forum and have question

acwriter

DTVUSA Member
Welcome MJ to DTV USA Forum. We are glad you stopped by. Unfortunately, once we let our coupons expire we are not allowed to trade them in for new ones or to request new ones. However, we may be able to get a tax credit on them next year when we file our taxes, so hang on to them.

Replacement remote

Question:

so i accidentally left my Sansonic remote down in reach of my puppy and she got a hold of it and chewed it up pretty bad and now it doesn't work at all so we can't watch television. does anyone know where we can get a replacement remote without having to buy a whole brand new HD converter box?

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Question:

so i accidentally left my Sansonic remote down in reach of my puppy and she got a hold of it and chewed it up pretty bad and now it doesn't work at all so we can't watch television. does anyone know where we can get a replacement remote without having to buy a whole brand new HD converter box?
Haven't found anything yet for replacing lost or damaged remotes. You may want to try contacting Sansonic at: Contact Us: Sansonic Electronics USA and explaining what happened, and ask how you can get a replacement.