Nfl

Three weeks have passed in the National Football League. Is it too soon to tell who the front runners are? My favorite team is the S. F. 49ers. They are 2-1 but the real test comes over the next several weeks when they play the Saints, Patriots, Eagles and Giants. Yikes!

40yearfan

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Three weeks have passed in the National Football League. Is it too soon to tell who the front runners are? My favorite team is the S. F. 49ers. They are 2-1 but the real test comes over the next several weeks when they play the Saints, Patriots, Eagles and Giants. Yikes!
As a long suffering Cardinals fan, I think this is finally our year. Your Niners gave us all we could handle and I think O'Sullivan is only going to get better as he plays more, but I believe the Cards have more depth and more weapons on offense.

I did manage to snag O'Sullivan as my QB on my fantasy team this past week. I've been using Carson Palmer, but he hasn't done anything this year.

Regardless, good luck to you and your Niners unless they are playing the Cardinals.:)

Umm, take a look at my avatar. Those are my boys! :p :p :p

djs

DTVUSA Member
The road to the Super Bowl is going through the NFC East. One of these teams will win it all. I'm a big Eagles fan so the loss to Dallas was tough, however it is still very early and alot can happen.