NHL fans only

Ok, so my family and I are huge Pittsburgh Penguins fans which means by default we cant stand the Philadelphia Flyers. I know many of you may respond with the now famous saying "Crosby sucks" or "Crosby is a cry baby" to which I would have to strongly agree. First of all, Crosby does not suck. He is the best player in the world in my opinion. Let's talk about other NHL teams here in this thread.

I am an NY Rangers fan so the Pens have replaced the Flyers as the bane of my team's existence. I probably dislike Malkin more than Crosby...which is a considerable amount.

I reckon the East will come down to the Pens and Bruins and whoever wins will probably lose to St. Louis or San Jose. I'd like to see the Rangers get into the second round, but even with Marty they are not converting goals like they need to.

I am an NY Rangers fan so the Pens have replaced the Flyers as the bane of my team's existence. I probably dislike Malkin more than Crosby...which is a considerable amount.

I reckon the East will come down to the Pens and Bruins and whoever wins will probably lose to St. Louis or San Jose. I'd like to see the Rangers get into the second round, but even with Marty they are not converting goals like they need to.
I would have to agree with the Malkin comment, Seems as though something was left in Russia last season after the lock out, sloppy passes, bad plays, I could go on. I would really like to see St. Louis in it for the cup, they are having an incredible season.

i dig St. Louis because they are run by former Ranger great John Davidson. That and I would love to see Ryan Miller win and TJ Oshie is pretty rad too.

as for Malkin he bugs me. i have seen him take some real cheapshots at people after the whistle and i remember he slew footed a Ranger defenseman who was touching up an iced puck at the end of a game which really rubbed me the wrong way because that can seriously hurt a guy and the game was over and he did it because he was pissed off and took it out on someone in a real dirty way.

Funafuti

DTVUSA Member
i dig St. Louis because they are run by former Ranger great John Davidson.
Davidson ran the Blues from 2006-2012, but has been president of hockey operations for the Columbus Blue Jackets since then. No doubt his fingerprints are all over the success of the Blues, but I just wanted to point out that he no longer works for the team. I mostly remember him as a fine television analyst for the MSG network while following the Rangers in the 1990s. His playing career wasn't all that spectacular, but he did have a fine year in '78-'79 leading the Rangers to the finals.

i dig St. Louis because they are run by former Ranger great John Davidson. That and I would love to see Ryan Miller win and TJ Oshie is pretty rad too.

as for Malkin he bugs me. i have seen him take some real cheapshots at people after the whistle and i remember he slew footed a Ranger defenseman who was touching up an iced puck at the end of a game which really rubbed me the wrong way because that can seriously hurt a guy and the game was over and he did it because he was pissed off and took it out on someone in a real dirty way.
Yea, that seems to be becoming the norm in many ways in this sport. Like the whole Thorton/Orpik incident a few months back. There really needs to be more serious consequences for causing intentional harm. My boys both play the sport and its no different at their level. It's one of those sports where it can get dirty, it's foolishness.