NHL Network and other Convoluted Channel Tier issues - Please address this AT&T - Dir

NHL Network and other Convoluted Channel Tier issues - Please address this AT&T - Dir

I see U-Verse stepped into the present and added NHL Network! That's great except it's in the 450 tier!??? That's ridiculous. DirecTV, Comcast, Brighhouse have all of the sports networks - NFL MLB, NBA and NHL in one tier - the equivelant of the U200. They are mainstream channels nowl. Yet, U-Verse has the most convoluted tiering in TV with all of these scattered in ridiculous bonus tiers. NFL Net is in the U200 (makes sense), MLB Net in the U300 or HD premium, NBA Net in the U300 and now NHL Net (somehow just added.....) in the U450. Meanwhile the HD premium Tier has more sports channels - and relavent sports channels than the actual sports package. And another mainstream sports network, SEC Network, isn't in the U200 either let alone HD Preium or sports package, It's in the U300!.......

Honestly, this tiering is a joke. I love U-Verse and absolutely refuse to get Comcast (an inferior product and company). I CANT get DirecTV due to all the trees around my house interfereing with the signal. Please AT&T, just step up and get these very, very common sports channels listed above into an acceptable package like other providers. All of those are in the U200 equivalent for other providers, as well they should be. These are mainstream sports networks, not specialty or regional add-ons (perhaps I'd give you the SEC Network). At the very least package them tightly into the HD premium tier (as is now the case with MLB Net). That would be a start, but honestly all of the league's sports nets should be U200. I'm a die-hard sports fan but not paying U300 prices or higher for a bunch of movie channels I don't want just to get a couple more sports channels.

This question, "NHL Network and other Convoluted Channel Tier issues - Please address this AT&T," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.