NHL Playoffs....

Funafuti

DTVUSA Member
The playoff tournament is pretty unpredictable, of course, but the teams with the highest point-totals in each conference right now (Bruins and Blues) seem destined for the finals to me. In the West, the Blackhawks are also strong and my sleeper pick would be the Kings. LA is getting hot at the right time and has allowed the fewest goals in the western conference. In the East it's really hard to picture anyone knocking off Boston, but I guess if anyone can it would be the Penguins.

The playoff tournament is pretty unpredictable, of course, but the teams with the highest point-totals in each conference right now (Bruins and Blues) seem destined for the finals to me. In the West, the Blackhawks are also strong and my sleeper pick would be the Kings. LA is getting hot at the right time and has allowed the fewest goals in the western conference. In the East it's really hard to picture anyone knocking off Boston, but I guess if anyone can it would be the Penguins.
The Pens just had a rough season this year. They are more than capable of knocking off the Bruins but when we are losing to teams like the Flyers and the Coyotes it just makes me shake my head. The Olympics and endless injuries haven't helped us at all, at one point 80% of our roster was Wilkes Barre/Scranton players. I'm interested to see how the Blues do. If it cant be the Pens I'm cheering on the Blues they've never made it that far in franchise history. If they win how could I be mad at that?