No On Demand (even free) -- Faulty Error Code XRE-22 SRM-901F / 901D -- Nationwide Issue???

S

SWB1974

I have not been able to access any On Demand programming for a couple days. I get error code XRE-22 SRM-901F (and sometimes 901D) which i understand generally relates to billing/credit, but that is not the case with my account (as confirmed by Comcast).

I spoke with Comcast last night, and the tech told me it was an issue with the billing system, and he opened an advance ticket for me. When I received a call today, I was told this was a known problem affecting customers nationwide. This rep told me she would put me on the priority account list for restoration (which sounds completely fake) as soon as the problem was fixed (there is no timeline for a fix, however).

I cannot find anything about any purported nationwide issue. Can anyone shed some light?

"No On Demand (even free) -- Faulty Error Code XRE-22 SRM-901F / 901D -- Nationwide Issue???," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television and On Demand.

For other news regarding No On Demand (even free) -- Faulty Error Code XRE-22 SRM-901F / 901D -- Nationwide Issue???, and XFinity - Comcast and On Demand, see our recommended stories below.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R DirecTV 0
D Comcast 0
K DirecTV 0