no signal

raneaia

DTVUSA Rookie
I bought two Artec T3A boxes, but for some reason, everytime I try and hook it to my TV and set it up is shows on the TV no signal. The troubleshooting isn't really any help in the User Manual, but it did say it may be my antenna, so I bought a digtal rabbit ear antenna and still no luck! Could anyone tell me what I may be doing wrong?
Thank for any help!

I bought two Artec T3A boxes, but for some reason, everytime I try and hook it to my TV and set it up is shows on the TV no signal. The troubleshooting isn't really any help in the User Manual, but it did say it may be my antenna, so I bought a digtal rabbit ear antenna and still no luck! Could anyone tell me what I may be doing wrong?
Thank for any help!
Get an out door antenna the rabbit ear antennas are not good for digital tv if you cant do an outside antenna place one in the attic, if not that place a 4 bay or 8 bay behind the tvor make one of the home made jobs from off youtube just google homemade hd antenna.

Has the place where you live made the transition. I know I live in a small town and got a converter box only to find out my city isn't making the transition.
all stations but low power vhf must make the transition to digital by Feb. 17 this is for all USA stations, here in NC all stations have already made the jump to digital and will cut off their analog signal on Feb. 17 you may not need it for your city but I receive from 65 miles out and get channels from other cites:).

divxhacker

DTVUSA Member
I know it -rabbit ears won't work anymore. I tried all kinds of things up in the work's breakroom, it is surrounded by network servers, steel beams, and air conditioning units. I wonder what I'll be watching in the breakroom at work besides customer service and safety videotapes.

I receive from 65 miles out and get channels from other cites:).
:~( I certainly will miss receiving broadcasts from San Diego and San Bernadino.

(deleted irrelevant part)

Last edited: