Nominiation for ABC's Dumbest Show

I think the all time worst show that ABC has aired is Cavemen. It aired in early October 2007 and was off the air in early November 2007.

The premise of the show revolved around the Cavemen as seen on the Geico ads. They could carry a two minute commercial but couldn't carry a regular show.

Anyone else have a nomination for ABC's worst show ever? I could use a few laughs!

teresa

DTVUSA Member
I totally agree with the Cavemen Show. It was a bust to begin with. They were so funny at first then they just started annoying me. They weren't really doing anything extraordinary, just acting like a bunch of dumb guys.

teresa

DTVUSA Member
Here's another one. America's Funniest Home videos. Some people succumb their children to some very embarassing moments to get a chance at some tv time. How disappointing.

bighoss

DTVUSA Member
i was actually looking forward to the caveman series...but i thought they were going to use the actual actors from the geico commercials. i like their mannerisms.:cool:

myopicmatt

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I happen to love the Cavemen show. It was racist, but it really made you think about how our society still has a ways to go before we are all treated equally. I think that "Carpoolers" was ten times worse.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
I happen to love the Cavemen show. It was racist, but it really made you think about how our society still has a ways to go before we are all treated equally. I think that "Carpoolers" was ten times worse.
Fred Goss did his best attempt to act like Steve Carrell in the "Carpoolers", and it wasn't remotely close! When I first saw the previews for it, I expected the worst...and it didn't let me down.

Cavemen was absolutely rotten too.

:cool:

i would have to say america's funniest home videos.....even when bob saget was hosting, i could not stand this show. it was marginally better with daisy fuentes, but we all know why :)

jigyasa

DTVUSA Member
I think it is hard to decide between "Cavemen" and America's funniest home videos. It is a close call. I would still vouch for "Cavemen" though. It was pathetic :)

teresa

DTVUSA Member
Happily, it seems the emphasis on the "cavemen" phenomenon is dwindling. I seriously doubt that it targeted any specific group therefore there wasn't a specific audience fo it.