Not a big fan of ABC

jigyasa

DTVUSA Member
I'll have to admit that except for "Brother's and sisters" and "Grey's Anatomy", I am not such a big fan of ABC either. Most of their shows are plain useless.

I on the other hand do like ABC. I was a lot of ABC...but then again that's what my family always watched. I do like ABC Family channel alot...those are good shows.

ABC is my favorite channel. It is on the ABC channel all the time. I like to watch the news in the morning, Soaps in the afternoon, news in the evening and then prime time television. I could live just having that station. :)

Now, I probably watch 2 hours of television a day--but my television is always on for background noise.

Ricardo

DTVUSA Member
I'll have to admit that except for "Brother's and sisters" and "Grey's Anatomy", I am not such a big fan of ABC either. Most of their shows are plain useless.
My wife records or watches those two shows too. I'm not a big fan of them personally, and I can't recall which other shows are on ABC that would be offensive.

I just started getting into "Brother's and Sister's". I only started watching it because it comes after "Desperate Housewives".

I am not sure what is offensive on ABC either. There Really is no difference from any other station.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
Come to think of it, I don't watch alot of ABC either. I do watch Greys and Desperate Housewives every week.
What shows do you think are vulgar? I can't think of any that I would characterize like that.

bicker

DTVUSA Member
Just checking my lists... it looks pretty even to me...

ABC - 4 watch now
CBS - 5 watch now
Fox - 4 watch now
NBC - 5 watch now

And even considering the shows that we are recording now to watch over the summer, it all seems pretty even to me...

ABC - 2 record now/watch later
CBS - 3 record now/watch later
Fox - 3 record now/watch later
NBC - 1 record now/watch later

What is interesting is that ABC is the network which has the most promising series coming soon or coming back soon:

ABC - 5 will watch when they're broadcast
CBS - 1 will watch when they're broadcast
Fox - 0 will watch when they're broadcast
NBC - 2 will watch when they're broadcast