NPH Expecting

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
I love Neil Patrick Harris. He's so talented, and he seems like a nice guy. I caught a glimpse of him over at the SYTYCD final the other night. At any rate, today's big news from NPH himself, via twitter:

"ActuallyNPH

1. So, get this: David and I are expecting twins this fall. We're super excited/nervous/thrilled. Hoping the press can respect our privacy... "

Fringe Reception

Super Moderator, Chief Content Editor
Staff member
Let me get this correct: the woman Tweets to the world about her personal life and at the same time wants the press to respect their "privacy"?

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
What? lol Neil Patrick Harris is a man, not a woman. I think he said that because it's a homosexual relationship and they are using a surrogate. Actually, there's something to be said for being upfront. I remember Paul McCartney being followed by the paps. He stopped, got out, said take your pictures, and then asked them to let him go about his day. They did. :}

BCF68

DTVUSA Member
After all of the complaining last month about being offended, and you're going to pop off a comment like that?? Unbelievable.
Unbelievable that I sent not one but 2 PMs recently about a certain MOD you told to stop harassing me via PMs and he still was doing it and you have yet to respond after over 2 weeks. Also if you are going to let other mods make blatantly racist comments towards members here and not even make them apologize and you're going to gripe about MY posts then seriously **************** YOU and your site. When there's no one here posting but you and your mods because they've driven everyone away maybe you're learn there's a time to be a buddy with your mods friends and then there's time to be a boss and make them mind. When you learn how to properly run a site let me know.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Unbelievable that I sent not one but 2 PMs recently about a certain MOD you told to stop harassing me via PMs and he still was doing it and you have yet to respond after over 2 weeks. Also if you are going to let other mods make blatantly racist comments towards members here and not even make them apologize and you're going to gripe about MY posts then seriously **************** YOU and your site. When there's no one here posting but you and your mods because they've driven everyone away maybe you're learn there's a time to be a buddy with your mods friends and then there's time to be a boss and make them mind. When you learn how to properly run a site let me know.
You are a hypocrite.
Racist comments? You're the ONLY one here that has made a racist comment. None of our mods here have ever made a racist comments on this forum.

Banned.