Obama wounds PETA relationship

1inxs

DTVUSA Member
While interviewing in the White House on Tuesday with CNBC correspondent John Harwood, President Obama takes a swat at PETA. A pesky fly interrupted the interview for just a moment when Obama swatted the fly, killing it and brushing it to the floor. The CNBC interview continued from there.

"We support compassion even for the most curious, smallest and least sympathetic animals," PETA spokesman Bruce Friedrich said Wednesday. "We believe that people, where they can be compassionate, should be, for all animals."
PETA Wishes Obama Hadn't Swatted That Fly - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Piggie

Super Moderator
Where I support not abusing animals, because I have seen it happen too much in my life, they really should change their acronym to PITA.....

-------
Aside, they don't protect pigs, I know cause I go to the store and buy slaughtered cousins all the time. :mad:)

O-O

DTVUSA Member
While interviewing in the White House on Tuesday with CNBC correspondent John Harwood, President Obama takes a swat at PETA. A pesky fly interrupted the interview for just a moment when Obama swatted the fly, killing it and brushing it to the floor. The CNBC interview continued from there.

PETA Wishes Obama Hadn't Swatted That Fly - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com
Leave it to PETA. :clown: Pretty soon, they'll start a movement against killing plants and eating them. Those people are so weird.

Where I support not abusing animals, because I have seen it happen too much in my life, they really should change their acronym to PITA.....

-------
Aside, they don't protect pigs, I know cause I go to the store and buy slaughtered cousins all the time. :mad:)
:hungry:

Aries

DTVUSA Member
At least we know that his daughters are well behaved, You could hear that smack a mile away. Good thing it wasn't me, I would've used my lighter to sort the little bugger out.

Piggie

Super Moderator
Even Dr Seuss, wrote a book. "A Fly Goes By", but note he didn't write one that it keep landing on my face and buzzing my head.

PETA - People Eating Turtles Al carte', Possums Eating Trash Anonymous.

======

Edit, but think of it this way an it gets entirely too weird. This puts PETA and FOX NEWS in the same bed of bashing Obama... Now that is weird....

Last edited:
Even Dr Seuss, wrote a book. "A Fly Goes By", but note he didn't write one that it keep landing on my face and buzzing my head.

PETA - People Eating Turtles Al carte', Possums Eating Trash Anonymous.

======

Edit, but think of it this way an it gets entirely too weird. This puts PETA and FOX NEWS in the same bed of bashing Obama... Now that is weird....
I know right! Where was the secret service to take that kamakazi fly out? We better get Britney Spears to do something weird to take our attention away from all this fly manslaughter