Old inactive account number incorrectly listed as default main account - XFinity

Whenever I try to login with the Xfinity TV App to watch video online, it says "Access not Authorized" because it treats an old inactive account as the default main account. I need my new and active account to be listed as the main account. The old account number can also be deleted.

Full background: I was a Comcast customer, canceled my service for a year, then signed back up with Comcast in June.

When I renewed my subscription, Comcast gave me a new account number instead of using my old existing one. However, it kept my old username and password for my login. Therefore, I have two account numbers with identical login/username, street address, contact email, and contact phone number. However, it says the old account number is the main account and I cannot change it.

This question, "Old inactive account number incorrectly listed as default main account," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding Old inactive account number incorrectly listed as default main account, and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.