On Demand - An error occurred during video playback - TWC TV and Apps

Hello,
I would like to receive help with the following issue:

Utilizing TWCTV online via desktop PC - On Demand/Watch Later

Receive "An error occurred during video playback. This video is temporarily unavailable. Please try another video or try again later. "

Using Chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m (64-bit) and Firefox Version 51.0.1 - Also tried Firefox Version 50 //////Chrome gave error - Firefox would not stop buffering.

Accessed Hulu/VH1/MTV/Lifetime - ran video with no issues

Modem/Router - Ubee
[TABLE]

Standard Specification Compliant

DOCSIS 3.0

Hardware Version

Software Version

Cable Modem MAC Address

Cable Modem Serial Number

CM certificate

Installed

[/TABLE]

Not sure if the above information will help or not. MAC Address removed for security.

I will say I previously had a Technicolor router with the same issue. This seems to really happen with new episodes, that's also if they even show as available. Example - also frustrating me - Supernatural / Episode 8 and 10 listed - episode 9 is missing. I understand these episodes are new, however, you can view these episodes currently on the network site or Hulu. Why can I not view it here?

Current issue/ Error Message with watching Love & Hip Season 7 Episode 11.

Please understand that in addition to having technical issues with TWCTV, my internet has disconnected twice in the past week (equipment fine and tech stated home/wiring fine) with no explanation from technical support reps, and I viewed my new bill which was $300.00 due to the promotional price falling off, again, no explanation. This is the second time in less than 6 months this has had to be escalated. I will be working further with those individual departments for resolutions. However, back to my point, this is getting ridiculous. I am almost at my limit. I would like every single aspect of my service to work without any issues for at least a month, other than outages beyond control.

Thanks in advance.

This question is about "On Demand - An error occurred during video playback", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps.