On Demand has error code of CL-0x000f now for two days. Have turned off t.v. and on

Please show us what we can do to again receive our On Demand shows.

This question, "On Demand has error code of CL-0x000f now for two days. Have turned off t.v. and on again.," is about XFinity-Comcast TV channels, programming, and sports.

For other news regarding On Demand has error code of CL-0x000f now for two days. Have turned off t.v. and on again., and XFinity - Comcast cable tv services, see the recommended stories below.

G

Mrs

My experience with the same code, Comcast was trying to get me to update equipment And I kept declining then they where trying to get into my house by sending a technician, I continued to decline and requested reset signals. So they did not get to charge me a fee or force me to up grade. when that did not work they put a "filter in down at the pole that blocked my on demand. No longer would correct with reset signals fix problem. They NEVER told me the filter was the problem. They sent several techs out all unable to fix problem. They talked me into up grade to triple play and new boxes with 2 two year contract. New boxes did not fix problem. Found out from tech he had to removed filter that had been installed that was blocking on demand and making signal weaker. Interesting to know how they tricked me into upgrade and two year contract. The filter was put in 3 month earlier because they said I was "leaking signal" but never told me they put filter in or that if I got new boxes And upgraded they would remove it. How often is this happening? They also said that new boxes require stronger signal but prior to new boxes they kept telling me it was connection "tighten cables , we can send a tech"

G

I think the same thing is happening to me. Called for tech support and they could not fix the problem and kept trying to sell me extra services. Comcast is seriously the worst.

G

FILTERS are there for a real service issue not for a forced upgrade

The noise filter is a real thing and the fix is really quite simple. There is some level of noise or interference coming from the wiring or equipment in your home up to and or including old televisions or vcrs or other video/stereo devices. The filter is put on the line to prevent whatever issues may be coming from your house and ensures that the neighbors dont get disrupted service because of your wiring or device issues. Letting the technichians in to find and relair the issue does not mean you are being forced to upgrade your service. This type of repair is done free.of charge and may actually fix any service issues inside your home as well. Comcast does not hate you and definitely are not trying to force anybody's hand with upgrade threats.