"One Life to Live" and "All My Children" Coming Back in February 2013?

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
Ever since ABC canceled two decades-old soap operas, One Life to Live and All My Children, the rumors have abounded that an online reprieve would be given to both dramas by a company called Prospect Park. The deal has come and gone, fallen apart into pieces in the months since the two shows left the airwaves. Yet, it looks like another attempt is being made to present this shows to fans over the Internet.

Reportedly, the shows would be a half hour in length and this time around, the financial backing for the attempt appears to be more secure. Of the two programs, the one with the most legs right now seems to be One Life to Live which has several cast members signed to revive their OLTL characters. These include two "must have" performers, Erika Slezak and Robin Strasser as love-hate frienemies, Victoria and Dorian, respectively.

Also signed are mainstays Robert S. Woods and Hillary B. Smith as re-marrieds Bo and Nora Buchanan. Kassie DePaiva and Jerry verDorn are among the others who have re-signed.

All My Children has yet to nab its "must have" star, Susan Lucci. Lucci was part of the original deal that fell apart, but has remained silent up to now on whether or not she will recommit to the project. However, the focal couple of the show, Jessie and Angie Hubbard as played by Darnell Williams and Debbi Morgan are part of the deal. Others signed include Vincent Irizarry, Jill Larson, and Thorsten Kaye.

If everything falls into place, both daytime dramas will start producing new shows in February.