OOB Levels Suddenly Changed on the DCX3400M and DCX3200 Today - XFinity

As of today, the OOB SNR and AGC suddenly changed on both HDTVs when I checked them this morning (I usually check the diagnostic screens daily).

Our 32" HDTV connected to the DCX3400M via a home run from a Comcast installed non-amp 4-way Extreme 5-1002 a went from a steady:

SNR: 30.5 Good
AGC: 24% Good

To

SNR: 18.5 Fair
AGC: 25% Good

The kitchen's 24" HDTV connected to a DCX3200 from a Comcast installed non-amp 4-way Extreme 5-1002 a went from a steady:

SNR: 29.1 Good
AGC: 23% Good

To

SNR: 22.2 Good
AGC: 31% Fair

Upstream remains 48dB as usual on both HDTVs.

Inband remains 37db SNR and AGC 00% on all channels on both HDTVs as usual.

No Amps on the system .... just the usual Comcast installed combo MoCA/Grounding filter in the outside wall box of the garage, then a 2-Way 5-1002 Extreme Splitter inside the garage from Comcast on the other side of the wall. The outside box is fed from a 80 foot undergound conduit-encased coax from the street corner Pedestal (a new 80' coax feed was pulled thru to the house box by Comcast a little over year ago when the original 80 food feed went bad after 10+ years).

From the first 2-way splitter in the garage, we go directly to an indoor eTMA via fresh cable installed by Comcast in 2010 (an Arris TM822g still working good for phone and HSI) and the other side goes to an Extreme 4-way 5-1002 splitter installed by Comcast (also located in the garage just on the other side of the outside wall box). The 4-way feeds the AnyRoom DCX3400M, one DCX3200 and two HD-DTAs via direct home runs (the DCX3400M is fed by a new cable installed by Comcast in 2010).

I wonder what happened .... I checked all my connections from the outside box to the TVs and nothing changed, no signs of outside tampering, nor any power dips, etc.

So far no PQ or OnDemand connectivity issues.

A brief search on the internet found others in the past that have had similar changes (only worse) that created OnDemand communtication issues. Those reported issues ended up as a minor problem on Comcast's end that eventually was fixed.

Any thoughts?

This question, "OOB Levels Suddenly Changed on the DCX3400M and DCX3200 Today," is about XFinity-Comcast TV television equipment.

For other news regarding OOB Levels Suddenly Changed on the DCX3400M and DCX3200 Today, and XFinity - Comcast television equipment, see our recommended stories below.