Order HD Premium Tier over about 3 hours ago and nothing. Can anyone get this solved

Order HD Premium Tier over about 3 hours ago and nothing. Can anyone get this solved

Order HD Premium Tier over an hour ago and nothing.
I only want this for NFL redzone. If I go to the channel it says Press OK to start HD Premium Tier Preview.

If I then click on "Click to order the HD Premium Tier" I get the following message.
Please wait for original order to process. Package was recently ordered. Please wait 30 minutes for order to be processed. If you wish to submit another order, please visit channel 9910, att.com/uverse or call 1877-814-5214.

I have tried calling the above number and the number on the website but says at&t is closed. Just sent a message to AT&T - we'll see if anyone works on Sunday... I agree with what others have said. Why make things available for order if it can't get done immediately..talk about frustrating. I've also reset everything multiple times just in case.

This question, "Order HD Premium Tier over about 3 hours ago and nothing. Can anyone get this solved today!?," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.