Outrageous waiting times for coupons

the waiting time for coupons for dtv boxs outrageous if you want to get money from the peope do like all goverment agencys. you made the change with out asking the people if that was what they wanted seems to me like its a way of scaming the people out of money. its not like you wasnt already getting it already.dont get me wroug it mit be better. but it cost everyone just to find out.50 dollars abox may not seem like a lot to you. but its alot when you dot have it.

misha

DTVUSA Member
When my parents bought their box, they waited for their coupons for three weeks. It was said to them it would be there in one week, but then it was delayed for some reason. It wasn't a big deal though, it did come.

bicker

DTVUSA Member
the waiting time for coupons for dtv boxs outrageous
It is what it is. They say you'll get it (or a rejection, or notice that you're on a waiting list) within six weeks. That's reasonable.

you made the change with out asking the people if that was what they wanted seems to me like its a way of scaming the people out of money.
That's ridiculous. The "People" were asked, the people who responded responded with a yes, and the decision was made, in 1996. Perhaps you don't remember.