Over-rated television actors

Have you ever seen an actor or actress in a ton of different television shows, and you found yourself never actually like them or their acting?

Just name off some of the actors who irritate you or at least leave you feeling indifferent about them. Heck, they don't even have to be on multiple shows, but they DO need to be popular or over-rated somehow.

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
Back in the 70's John David Carson was on everything in the world, and he just bugged me. It's not that he wasn't a good actor, but he played a lot of psychotic types or just plain villains, and he just drove me nuts. My mind is otherwise blank at the moment, but I know there are a lot who fit the bill.

I really can't think of any actors or actors who particularly irritate me on television right now, although that's probably mainly because I never watch any of the shows that they are on, so it's hard to get irritated with them.

Orrymain

Robert Loggia is another one. The man bored me. The problem is that he was in everything in his heyday. I couldn't avoid him without turning off the TV.

Yes I thik thats pretty true that everyone of them have a heyday. I like when AMC runs a bunch of movies that have the same star, sometimes you forget how good of an actor or actress someone was till you see a few in a row like that. Right now the people that are really annoting me is the Kardasians an Paris Hilton British BFF somewhere somehow someone lives a very different reality then the rest of us do. I thought i was going to puke when Paris let some woman pick one pair of shoes for being that shoes winner. One pair! oh boy oh boy lucky her huh :icon_beat:

Orrymain

They aren't even actors though. Those idiots are just rich spoiled kids and for some reason Americans think that is cool. It's shameful, but tell that to all the people tuning in, making them (and Ryan Seacrest) richer. Dumb and dumber.