Overcharged me and then refused to refund me my money! - DirecTV

In November someone from direct tv called and said for being with direct tv and being such a loyal customer I could get showtime and Cinemax for free for 3 months, I agreed because it was free. When I got my bill the next month it was about $40 extra, when I tried calling several times I was basically told screw you and they wouldn't refund my money. I was first told that I had to call a different number because they couldn't do anything about it, but with that number all I got was an answering machine. I called again and they said they could
not do anything, called a third time and was told that they viewed those charges as legitimate charges, I told the young man I was talking to that if I didn't get my $40 back I was going to a different tv provider. He said he was sorry that I felt that way. I then called to say that I was switching and then they said they would refund my money only if I agreed to stay with them, really I just want my $40 dollars credited back to my account that they stole from me. I would never agree to increase my bill direct tv is already so expensive. I want my money back, for being such a loyal customer you sure screwed me over!

This question, "Overcharged me and then refused to refund me my money!," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Questions and Answers 0