Pandora not working on Direct TV - DirecTV

I've had the same problem as many of your Direct TV customers trying to use the Pandora app. It was working just fine up to about a month ago, then problems started. It would only play a couple of songs then require me to select a new station. Now it doesn't work at all! I just keeps flashing a window saying "Select a Station" but won't play it. I have contacted Pandora but they say it is a Direct TV issue and I agree. Is it going to be fixed?

This question, "Pandora not working on Direct TV," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

G

Ditto.

Same issue here. From other threads, a reset (?) may resolve the issue. haven't had time to do this yet.

G

Pandora not working

Have not had problems with direct tv at all until recently. Although it took over a week, when we had no tv at all to get the last issue fixed, we are up and running now. However, pandora does not work at all. My stations show up but when I select, it goes back to telling me to select a station.

G

I had the same problems. I contacted DIRECTV, one through a chat room, the second time through a phone. Both times, their technicians say that they will fix it, but I still have a problem. The station will appear, but will not play a song; Reset DIRECTV receiver, reset Pandora account,etc., did not resolve the problem. I think something went wrong between DIRECTV/AT&T and Pandora at the management level, and they are not telling us a whole story. I change the other resorts (Apple TV - YouTube) to play music, etc. Too bad.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Comcast 0
D Comcast 0
F DirecTV 0