Paula Abdul offered job on "Dancing with the Stars"

O-O

DTVUSA Member
ABC exec announced yesterday that he'd want Paula as either a judge or a contestant.

The whole Paula leaving Idol is going to be good for other networks if they can reel her into a deal.

bicker

DTVUSA Member
Or good for Fox if they can sign her onto So You Think You Can Dance. That would make the most sense, I believe. While Abdul was a dancer and choreographer, she'd probably not be a contestant on DwtSs because she suffers from a medical condition stemming from physical injuries she sustained when she was younger.

O-O

DTVUSA Member
Or good for Fox if they can sign her onto So You Think You Can Dance. That would make the most sense, I believe. While Abdul was a dancer and choreographer, she'd probably not be a contestant on DwtSs because she suffers from a medical condition stemming from physical injuries she sustained when she was younger.
Yeah, I'd like to see her get into something that's more suited to her expertise. Everyone always makes fun of her for being a ditz on AI, it's time for her to redeem herself. :)

O-O

DTVUSA Member
The latest seems to indicate Paula may end up on Ugly Betty.
Weird, I say that only because she's able to deal with reality TV and somewhat unscripted moments. Not sure if AI fans will follow her if that's what Ugly Betty producers are trying to acheive...

I still can't believe Paula is leaving American Idol! It's going to be one weird season. So, if she gets a job at Dancing with the Stars, are there going to be four judges or just three?