PC Game: Combat Arms

Dictate

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I am A big FPS gamer, and I recently came across the Game "Combat Arms" It is really good, It is free 2 play. It Has Great Graphics. I Think If Anyone Is Into FPS's And Dosent Want To Spend Money On A Game, They Should Check It Out At: CombatArms.Nexon.Net

It has many in-game features such as you can modify your guns, and attach A scope/silencer/extended clip. It Is One Of The Most Released Games Ive Ever Seen, It Has Been Out For Less Then A Month And Already They Have Released To Much In-Game Gear. I Believe They May Become Big, Possibly As Big As Counter Strike, And COD4.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
It's been a long time since i played a FPS (ie DOOM), but i always thought they where a good time. I like it when they make free games on-line it gives everyone a chance to show their work. AT least for the creator.

Froix

DTVUSA Member
Halflife's the best FPS I've played. Love the single player Halflife campaign and the Counterstrike network game. I'm also a fan of FPS games so when I'll find time, I'll be giving this Combat Arms a try. I'm also a big fan of free stuff!

calvindale

DTVUSA Member
Halflife campaign and the Counterstrike network game. I'm also a fan of FPS games so when I'll find time,
I totally agree HalfLife the campaign and Counter-Strike network game really is the best First Person Shooter Game for me. It do suffice my childhood dream to be a member of the Army.:p