Personal Benefits

dtvnerd

DTVUSA Member
I feel the Biggest Loser television show helps to inform individuals the benefits of eating right and exercising. It shows us that we all have inside us the personal strength to succeed.

pghmyn

DTVUSA Member
I couldn't have said it better. Sometimes people need to be able to see others doing something good, or following their dream, in order to get a kick start with theirs. It is very common with those immersed into TV culture.

Everyone needs something to get them going, and if it happens to be a tv show, so be it. Like I said, everyone has their own thing, and everyone is different in their own certain way.

misha

DTVUSA Member
It just takes a little bit of helping a coaxing from someone that isn't yelling at you personally to do the trick sometimes. It really doesn't depend where people get the ambition from, but it's where the support comes from.

dtvnerd

DTVUSA Member
It just takes a little bit of helping a coaxing from someone that isn't yelling at you personally to do the trick sometimes. It really doesn't depend where people get the ambition from, but it's where the support comes from.
That is so true. People do draw their inspiration from other people all the time. If they can do it from the comfort of their own home, that is even better for a lot of people.

wowdoo

DTVUSA Jr. Member
When I watch this show, I can get so many ideas on what to do. I can plan out some new exercises that I have never seen or heard of before. Also, the most important part, I can learn how to eat better.

theremote

DTVUSA Jr. Member
The Biggest Loser is by far the best show on local TV right now. This show has done so much, for so many different people, it show stay on TV for the longest time. It has the potential to keep going.

pghmyn

DTVUSA Member
The Biggest Loser is by far the best show on local TV right now. This show has done so much, for so many different people, it show stay on TV for the longest time. It has the potential to keep going.
Agreed and I like how they've used the website for the show to help people with diets, instructions on food prep, and information about exercise programs too. Very cool stuff indeed.

deeteevee

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I watched this show recently, and I found it helped give me some ambition to do better for myself. I never really had any thought about my health before until this show came around. It gives me a good realization on what can happen if you let yourself go.

wowdoo

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I watched this show recently, and I found it helped give me some ambition to do better for myself. I never really had any thought about my health before until this show came around. It gives me a good realization on what can happen if you let yourself go.
Always, that is the hardest thing to do. People never realize how big they actually are, and how they are so unhealthy. When they finally see everything in a new perspective, it will change a lot.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
I totally agree with you. Especially this season when they had contestants go home right away. This showed how you really can do this at home on your own and loose weight.

I also love the trainer tips on the show. Just the little tips that they give are good points to keep in mind when trying to loose weight.

elle

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I feel the Biggest Loser television show helps to inform individuals the benefits of eating right and exercising. It shows us that we all have inside us the personal strength to succeed.
i had seen this show and i admire the guts of the contestants and yes this program really educates people about the proper lifestyle we should be indulging in..and eating habits as well..

karyl

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I agree with you on that..it does give us (the show)more advantage and eye opener as well that we should not be living in a sedentary life..and eat healthy food always!!