Pixelation and freezing every evening on multiple channels

W

wmcombs

Every evening for over the last month, we've had horrible pixelation and freezing on a number of our HD channels (ABC, TBS, Discovery, etc., about 15 channels total). During the day, all channels are fine and our internet signal is never affected. It starts each day around 5:30p and lasts until around 11p. Comcast Labs always says the signal is good and we've checked all of our connections inside and out. We've also resatrted all of our boxes to no avail.

I have done a system refresh online and upon completion, it works cleanly for about 5 minutes before going back to the pixelation and freezing which leads me to believe its something outside of my house. No cables have been moved or changed in the time this has been happening.

What could be going on that can be temporarily fixed by a refresh but only affect our signals during the evening?

"Pixelation and freezing every evening on multiple channels," is about XFinity-Comcast Television.

For other news regarding Pixelation and freezing every evening on multiple channels, and XFinity - Comcast Television, see our recommended stories below.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Comcast 0
C Comcast 0
K Comcast 0