Please add C-SPAN and AHC to HD, full time FS Wisconsin! and fix MeTV 41 Milwaukee -

Please add C-SPAN and AHC to HD, full time FS Wisconsin! and fix MeTV 41 Milwaukee -

I would so much like to see American Heroes Channel (AHC) and C-SPAN added to the DirecTV HD lineup! (Ironically AHC is available in HD on the new DirecTV Now offering?!)
Additionally I just do not understand why Fox Sports Wisconsin is not offered full-time. Sure, we get to see the Brewers and Bucks games when they are playing live but we miss all the regular programming. We can switch to FS North full-time but why would I be interested in Minnesota sports? Before I switched to DirecTV several years ago from Charter even then Charter offered FS Wisconsin full time.
Finally, Channel 41 MeTV in Milwaukee has been broadcasting in the very skinny 4:3 format since the channel converted to HD several months ago which makes it totally unwatchable!

This question, "Please add C-SPAN and AHC to HD, full time FS Wisconsin! and fix MeTV 41 Milwaukee," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.