Please Explain DirecTV iPhone Live TV Streaming "already streaming" "Watch Live TV" N

Please Explain DirecTV iPhone Live TV Streaming "already streaming" "Watch Live TV" N

Where is there a definitive guide on what can and can't be streamed to my iPhone? And an explaination of how DVR streaming does and doesn't work?

I get this lame message that seems to come up when I go to NFL programming, but it is obviously misleading because at the same moment I can stream other channels successfully:

We ran into a bit of a
problem.
Looks like your reciever is in use or
you're already streaming on another
device
OK

Is this an NFL licensing issue or does it affect other content also? The warning is totally meaningless because I can stream other content successfully, so it is not an issue with my reciever being busy. I can even steam the same channel at a different time of day.

Back in December I left on a 5 week road trip. When I tried to access my DVR there were notes/comments/warnings that I needed to be on the same WiFi as my DVR to set up streaming. That did not do me any good when I was in FL and my DVR is in MA.

Sure would be nice to see some accurate and truthful (e.g. not marketing SPAM) information about what does and does not stream to the iPhone.

This question, "Please Explain DirecTV iPhone Live TV Streaming "already streaming" "Watch Live TV" NFL Blackout?," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.