Possible to Utilize a Second XGV2 STB with XG1v4 in place of XD-1 STB?

A

Art11Trighton

Hi All-

I have an existing XG1v4 DVR Primary STB which currently serves two satellite boxes. One of those Satellite Boxes is a newly installed XGv2 working beautifully! My second STB is a lower end XD-1 STB which the Tech hooked to my 50” Panasonic Plasma via COAX because I was told that the SNR and countless Upstream Errors the Tech Pointed out were on my buried , ancient Comcast Drop , created too little Signal with too much SNR for the XD-1 STB, not to mention no HD on my Plasma TV. Apparently the low end Pace X1 STB Model XD-1 requires PERFECT Signal as well as no SNR on the line before it will load up the Wecome Screen.

Can I switch out my Pace XD-1 STB for the XGv2 STB @ my local Xfinity Store at no additional charge? This worked perectly last time thanks to

! I want to be able to watch HD TV on what is still the Television Set in my house with a picture circa 2007 which reigns supreme over both my New LG TV and Samsung TV combined!

Thank you as always for suggestions and guidance from the countless folks who run this Forum.

Regards-

"Possible to Utilize a Second XGV2 STB with XG1v4 in place of XD-1 STB?," is about XFinity-Comcast Television.

For other news regarding Possible to Utilize a Second XGV2 STB with XG1v4 in place of XD-1 STB?, and XFinity - Comcast Television, see our recommended stories below.