Practice

dreamr802

DTVUSA Member
Have you put anything that you've seen on the show in practice...like how long the time outs are and activities to use for your kids...is that why you watch the show or do you watch it only because you like it.

acwriter

DTVUSA Member
That is a very good question, Dreamr. However, I am already the perfect parent so I do not have to worry about getting better. ;) :D

Well, maybe I could learn a little. :eek:

Last edited:
Not a parent, but frankly a lot of the stuff they do on those shows looks incredibly corny and if my parents had used those methods I would have been like "o_o" and... gotten majorly irritated and rebelled LOL.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
I've only seen this show a few times, but it looks like the host really has her stuff together on how to get control of kids and making sure the parents will keep control of their rugrats after the show is over and back to reality.

So glad I don't have kids yet. :)

acwriter

DTVUSA Member
It's hard for me to believe their are really that many kids, so out of control. Do they act the same way, when they go to school? Or is the show set up so they kids over-react when they are on camera for the benefit of ratings?

MommyKim

DTVUSA Jr. Member
One thing we have picked up from the show is the chore chart that they used. We do ours on a dry erase board. It keeps down a lot of bickering and the kids sometimes even do them without being asked now!