Previewed my Oct.2016 bill, Tennis channel to be removed from Sports Entertainment Pa

XFinity-Comcast channel programming, Previewed my Oct.2016 bill, Tennis channel to be removed from Sports Entertainment Package??, According to my October 201 bill, Under important account info, Tennis Channel will be removed from the Sports Entertainment package on Nov.29 and moved to Digital Preferred.
First of all, WHY?
Second, I was wondering if the price of this Sports package will be reduced because of this, and any channels added?

G

Wow comcast gives us a decent station

Good move for once for comcast customers. Get one more channel not seen before and watchable of interest to many. Now if they would give us Fox Sports 2.

G

No doubt something about a lawsuit with comcast about NOT airing it on a non sports tier package. Guess came to some type of agreement,

Comcast does not add anything if they dont have or forced to.

G

Just found out the day the Tennis Channel was removed "it was gone". Got a call the day before from Comcast trying to get me to bump up to the next level. Things began to make sense. I called in when I could no longer get the Tennis wondering why... and was told my a manager "There is a problem with the Network and it was being worked on" (that was a lie). The only reason I had (paid my $9.95/month) the Sports Entertainment Package was for the Tennis Channel... I was rather livid... So This is due to a law suit Comcast lost... Ha! I had the SEP removed from my account... However I still see it...