Program available in Guide, can watch LIVE, but DVR refuses to record - Time Warner TV

This question is about "Program available in Guide, can watch LIVE, but DVR refuses to record", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps. I'm unsure of what I can add to the subject that would convey useful info, but I'll try.

The show in question is F1 qualification for the race in Japan, aired at 8:55 PM on channel 302 (ESPN News). It's available on the DVR Channel Guide, I can even watch it live. When I go into my LIST it appears there but once I attempt to watch the recording, I receive a message stating the show is "unavailable" (see image)

The cable drop is less than a year old, provided by Spectrum. I've had no issues with tuning this station or any other. Once I realized what was happening, I quickly rebooted the DVR to hopefully restore the ability to record. That failed too. I'm certain the DVR has ample space, as I've been recording show all day. Those other shows playback just fine.

Please advise, I'd like to fix this ASAP, as I have a lot of recording scheduled for Sunday, including the race I watched qualification for that comes on in a few hours.

This topic covered Program available in Guide, can watch LIVE, but DVR refuses to record, and TWC cable tv service.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Comcast 0
R Comcast 0
G Comcast 0