Program Funding

Lazarus

DTVUSA Rookie
Ok, I haven't seen this one covered yet. I just went in & applied on-line for the 2 coupons. Was promptly approved & received my Reference Number. However......

:eek: The following message was attached: "....because funding is not currently available, you will not receive coupons unless more funding becomes available. If program funding becomes available you should receive your coupons in the mail." :confused:

Does anybody have any idea as to the state of affairs in Washington pertaining to the funding of the coupons program???? If so, I'm all ears :rolleyes:

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
I missed your post yesterday morning and posted information under this thread: http://www.dtvusaforum.com/governme...ns/1238-no-funding-available-dtv-coupons.html

You're on a waiting list now as funds become available. As other DTV coupon holder's coupons expire, those funds are returned to the program and used to furnish "waiting list" DTV coupon applicants. It'll be like this until the scheduled end of the program on 3/31/09 unless Congress approves additional funding.