Program Guide Not Kept Up To Date - XFinity

For the last 6 months or so, I have had a big problem here in NE FL (Jacksonville area) with the program guide not being updated very well. About half of the shows that I have set up for series recordings, including many on the major broadcast networks, don't get recorded, because the program guide is still showing 'To Be Announced' even on the day of the broadcasts I want to record.

If I want to watch the shows that SHOULD be recorded automatically, I have to set up a manual recording instead, on an episode by episode basis.

It has really gotten ridiculous. Today, one of the NFL playoff games that will be played this afternoon is still being shown as 'To Be Announced,' even though the teams were determined from the playoff games last weekend.

I have usually liked Comcast customer service, but they have really dropped the ball on the program guide updating process, for the last 6 months or so. I sure wish they would fix this problem, because it is very frustrating to have to check it every day, and then set up manual recordings for the all the ones that are still showing 'To Be Determined' on the scheduled recordings menu of my DVR. I have a Motorola DCX3400 DVR.

Any help would be appreciated!

This question, "Program Guide Not Kept Up To Date," is about XFinity-Comcast TV channels, programming, and sports.

For other news regarding Program Guide Not Kept Up To Date, and XFinity - Comcast cable tv services, see the recommended stories below.