Program information no longer at bottom of screen - DirecTV

This question is about "Program information no longer at bottom of screen", with DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports. I have had U Verse since January 2016. Maybe the technician set this up for me but after the recent changes to U verse, my remote works differently. I used to hit the right arrow button and the program information of whatever was on the channel would come up at the bottom of the screen. I would just keep hitting the right arrow button to see what was on next and so on. I could check to see what was on the channel for several days by just hitting the right arrow button. Now, I can only see the program info at the bottom of the channel when I first click on the channel. If I press the right arrow button, I can see what is on next but only the next four programs. I used to be able to go forward hours or days and look to see what's on. Once the bottom info fades, I can't bring up the program info at the bottom of the screen. I can press the "info" button to get a full-screen description of the current program, but the other way was faster and easier. Any help here? Am I the only one with this problem?

This topic covered Program information no longer at bottom of screen, and DirecTV satellite tv service.