Proof of time traveler caught on extra footage of Charlie Chaplain's, "The Circus"??

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Proof of time traveler caught on extra footage of Charlie Chaplain's, "The Circus"??

This is kind of silly, but there's some footage floating around the internet from Charlie Chaplain's 1928 movie, "The Circus", that shows a woman chatting on some kind of cell phone-like device.

See for yourself and decide:

[video=youtube;Y6a4T2tJaSU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6a4T2tJaSU[/video]

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
Hey Jay, without cell towers - how does that work?
(Can you hear me now?)
Theory officially debunked.

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
I am a telescope maker and amatuer astronomer. I believe there is life somewhere in space. The Universe comes together in such a way, that given the right conditions, life must form.

That being said, space travel is not an easy task. First, a species must get through that stage where they can destroy themselves to get to a point well advanced of our species to achieve space travel - and thats only within a small corner of a single galaxy.

IF intellegent beings exist, and IF they are capable of space travel, why EARTH? of all the planets in this galaxy alone, why? The odds are just against it. If they have come here, again, WHY is there no SOLID evidence, not anything more concrete than the poor film "evidence" of time travel above?

My point: I have spent more time under the night sky than most people, in locations near nuclear power plants and military bases (Las Vegas - near area 51, btw) NEVER have I seen ONE thing that was strange, unusual, or couldn't be explained logically. Yet, some trailer park dwellers that have never looked up or passed science class get free rides to fantastic and awsome galaxies and planets, HUH?

Trip

Moderator, , , Webmaster of: Rabbit Ears
Staff member
The hearing aid was invented before 1928 and was held up to the ear like a modern cell phone.

- Trip

Trip

Moderator, , , Webmaster of: Rabbit Ears
Staff member
It doesn't to me. Not until she stops and turns. Perhaps as if someone like a film director was talking to you.

- Trip