pushing daisies starts up soon!

bighoss

DTVUSA Member
i was worried when the writers strike occurred, that this show might not make it to a second season. however, it looks like it will be back soon. i really enjoy the colors and sets of this show in HD. plus it is a rather interesting show.:cool:

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like it will premier October 1st on ABC. I was happy to hear that Steven Root signed on for next season as a guest star. Is the name familiar? Probably not, but he starred as Milton in "Office Space" the movie...Rent it if you have a chance. Completely hilarious movie.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvGwr5wj8A8[/youtube]​

Froix

DTVUSA Member
One of my friend's pushing me into watching this. The concept of having the power to bring the dead back to life is intriguing and the exchange of life thing is quite interesting.

Fardreamer

DTVUSA Member
i was worried when the writers strike occurred, that this show might not make it to a second season. however, it looks like it will be back soon. i really enjoy the colors and sets of this show in HD. plus it is a rather interesting show.:cool:
Sadly to say, because of the loss-of-viewers-effect caused by the writers' strike, Pushing Daisies' ratings were abysmal this season and the network yanked it off the schedule. It will air whatever number of completed episodes it has on hand and there may be a definite "series finale" closer, but this show will be, er, pushing daisies soon.

toby

DTVUSA Member
Sadly to say, because of the loss-of-viewers-effect caused by the writers' strike, Pushing Daisies' ratings were abysmal this season and the network yanked it off the schedule. It will air whatever number of completed episodes it has on hand and there may be a definite "series finale" closer, but this show will be, er, pushing daisies soon.
it would be nice to see a finale so that it does not leave us hanging. i would like to see chuck and the piemaker hookup for real somehow.

paulette

DTVUSA Jr. Member
same here..looking forward to see it again here!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Questions and Answers 0