Question about Netflix in the X1 Preferred/Premier Pro+ Package deals

J

jmr1959

My 2-year X1 contract expired this month and I'm thinking of getting the X1 package deal that includes Netflix, but before I do I'd like to ask a question to anyone here who already has it, or who knows the answer.

Will this deal allow me to watch Netflix on devices other than my X1 box... specifically, my Roku devices?

The reason I ask is because I'm not too thrilled with how the Netflix app in the X1 box handles closed captioning - it 'skips' every other line of dialog. So I prefer to watch Netflix on a Roku device that's plugged into my AV setup.

I'm also a little concerned about if Netflix will actually stop charging me if I sign up for this. Counting on Comcast and Netflix to do this transaction correctly sounds fraught with danger to me. But maybe I'm just being paranoid... I mean, what could go wrong, right? 😉

Anyway, thanks in advance for any info you can give me about this.

"Question about Netflix in the X1 Preferred/Premier Pro+ Package deals," is about XFinity-Comcast Television.

For other news regarding Question about Netflix in the X1 Preferred/Premier Pro+ Package deals, and XFinity - Comcast Television, see our recommended stories below.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Comcast 0
D Comcast 0
D Comcast 0