Random disconnects with new Ubee router/modem - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Random disconnects with new Ubee router/modem", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. Just got a new Ubee DVW32C1 router/modem combo from Time Warner. So I hooked it up, and every so often, i'll get the "no internet connection" screen when access a new page/link. After about 10 seconds, the screen loads, and it's fine. This happens about 5 times a day.

Any ideas ? I tried logging into the modems diagnostic screens, but I see no option to view logs (not that I know what the heck i'm looking at, even if I did find an event log). Also, there was nothing wrong with my old modem and router. I went to TWC to exchange my faulty DVR for a new one, and they noticed I was using old, outdated modem/router and "upgraded" it, along with replacing the faulty DVR. All I did when I got home was hook up the equipment per the instructions, and while it appears faster and whatnot, I'm now getting disconnected randomly, but for only about 10 seconds.

It's not a huge deal, but downloads get interrupted now, which is frustrating.

This topic covered Random disconnects with new Ubee router/modem, and TWC cable internet service.