Random Internet Dropout - Los Angeles - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Random Internet Dropout - Los Angeles", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I accidentally posted a sentence of this earlier - I apologize. I don't know how to delete it.

My issue:

Over the past 3 weeks - my internet has begun to drop out for about 5-15min at a time at random hours. The normal reset won't matter and often the upstream arrow will be flashing (this is only something I noticed this week.)

I have spoken with TWC, Tier 3 support, had two techs out and an additional tech to check the telephone pole and anything else out of the control of my apartment.

The first tech helped run new coax cabling and we removed any splitters. When I do call, they see solid signal from the modem / router but also the dropouts and those can't be explained.

After all of this since I own my own modem / router - I decided it might just be a hardware issue and purchased a new one: Arrius Surfboard SBG6900-AC but the problem still persists.

I am having a new tech come out on Sunday since that is the only way to get the process going but I would like to know any troubleshooting tips or the right questions to ask to resolve this issue.

I believe this is the information usually requested to help understand the problem:

And these are the most recent errors from the log today:

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

This topic covered Random Internet Dropout - Los Angeles, and TWC cable internet service.