RC122 Remote Code for Samsung HW-H450 - Time Warner TV

This question is about "RC122 Remote Code for Samsung HW-H450", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps. I have seen many people asking about sound bars and this remote. Some have said they worked and some havent answered if it has or hasnt worked. I look up my sound bar remote online and find 5 digit codes, although my remote only takes 4. I have also seen other people saying they programmed the sound bar as a TV on the remote then coppied the code from TV to AUX? I have seen so many different ways of people trying to get this to work its overwhelming and confusing. I am hoping I find someone with my remote/soundbar combo and can post how they go theyres to work. Also, I cant believe TWC, SPECTRUM or even CHARTER hasnt made this easy to do yet as sound bars have been very popluar for quite some time now and arent a new thing. Either way. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to start? Also, I have tried every Samsung code in my remote book with none working. Thanks in advance.

Jordan

This topic covered RC122 Remote Code for Samsung HW-H450, and TWC cable tv service.