Re: Xfinity stream app does not work - XFinity

My mobile android device is working fine with everything available on the Xfinity Stream app.

However, just recently my Windows PC (w/Firefox browser plus the latest Flash) over at the Xfinity App Portal website has started to generate the following message each time I try to view Live, OnDemand, or Clould DVR content ... except for one channel (NBC, which strangely continues to works fine Live via TVGO). I receive the following message:

"It looks like your device is offline"

"Once your Internet connection is restored, your video will resume automatically."

"Try Again"

I tried it with all 4 of my existing user account names, plus tried the "create a new account suggestion" offered previously within this thread by to no avail. FWIW, I've had the same default username and 3 secondary accounts for the last 17 or 18 years.

Not sure if I've posted in the right place ... Is this known recent issue?

This question, "Re: Xfinity stream app does not work," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding Re: Xfinity stream app does not work, and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.