Real life situations?

dtvnerd

DTVUSA Member
Do you ever find yourself in a situation that relates to what you have seen in the Desperate Housewives show? Randomly, I can find myself doing something I know I've seen on that show before.

pghmyn

DTVUSA Member
I often can find myself doing something they do in that show, but not as much as many would think. My life isn't too extraordinary where it would be as great as a show like this one.

dtvnerd

DTVUSA Member
I often can find myself doing something they do in that show, but not as much as many would think. My life isn't too extraordinary where it would be as great as a show like this one.
Sometimes you feel like it is super kooky when you end up in a situation like that, too. I always laugh at myself in the end because I can actually relate myself to a television show.

fires

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Do you ever find yourself in a situation that relates to what you have seen in the Desperate Housewives show? Randomly, I can find myself doing something I know I've seen on that show before.
well some of the scenes i can say that i can relate especially on the jealousy confrontation and everything..

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
I bet alot of woman can relate to the desperate housewives and the situations they find themselves in. That is probably why we like the show so much because we relate to it.

nelly

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I cant deny that some scenes really familiar..i mean that i am like that in a same manner ..just shy to admit though:D