Recurring "server IP address can't be reached" error on various websites - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Recurring "server IP address can't be reached" error on various websites", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I recently switched from legacy TWC Arris modem/router combo unit to new Spectrum equipment with separate modem & router. Since this change my connection has been rock solid on all of my devices except one, this isn't a service disruption issue or equipment issue.

On one laptop I am frequently unable to connect to websites using Chrome upon my initial wake or boot. I receive the error stated in the subject. This only seems to happen on certain sites, Google searches and some sites I visit frequently will work fine and but when I click a Google search result or try a new site it won't load. I've discovered that closing Chrome and re-opening sometimes solves the issue. Also disconnecting from my wifi network and reconnecting also seems to help. Running the Win 10 wifi troubleshooter does nothing, it can't find any issues. My other PC that also runs Win 10, is on the same wifi network, and is also using Chrome hasn't experienced this issue even once, yet it has happened on the "bad" laptop 3 days in a row. I'm really confused as to what is going on here, can anyone help?

Recurring "server IP address can't be reached" error on various websites?