Reinburstment for Converter box

To whom it may concern;

When you have purchased the converter box already from a vendor, how can you get reinbursed from the government program?

How can someone apply for this on the web site?


Staff member
Yeah, I'm afraid you went about the whole thing backwards. You were supposed to order a coupon first, receive it in the mail, and use it when you purchase your converter box.

Similar threads