Reminder: Just Hours until AntennaTV

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
Tune into AntennaTV right now and you'll get a lot of previews of their classic TV offerings that begin January 1, as in tomorrow, as in just hours from now. This is better than any current classic TV channel that I know of. I wish cable was carrying it, but the local Comcast is not. At least I have it over the air and I expect I'll be watching it a ton more than I will be cable.

Fringe Reception

Super Moderator, Chief Content Editor
Staff member
In the Seattle-Tacoma region Antenna TV (KZJO-22.3) is currently testing. They have been different slides and short videos (motion-testing), occasionally rotating back to their Logo slide.

Not being a big Three Stooges fan :icon_beat: I won't watch much of their marathon tomorrow. However, Tuesday is a Benny Hill marathon :clownn:and I hope to have our new DVR ready to record!

Jim

Update: They are now testing audio, using Antenna TV promo ads and audio portions from The Brady Bunch with their motionless logo slide as video.

Last edited:

n2rj

Staff member
WPIX in NYC is testing. But the bad thing is that they now have THREE subs plus the main channel now! The main HD channel is down to ~10 Mbps... yuck.

Last edited:

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
I'm not into the Stooges or Benny Hill, so I'm pretty much eager for their regular schedule to get going. Their weekend lineup is one I really am excited about.