Reminder timer in new(sic) navagatior - Time Warner TV

This question is about "Reminder timer in new(sic) navagatior", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps. I use the reminder timer a lot. I am a sports junkie and it was a good way to keep track of games I wanted watch. I went to set a timer last night for a hockey game tonight and there is no more reminder time from the guide screen. I tried several other shows and had the same thing. I called TW and was told they are still working on the new navigator!!!!! I was able to set a reminder timer by going to settings, scan across to reminder timers, then add the channel which is on a drop down screen, no way to type it in you have to scroll. Then scroll through the dates, then scroll through the hour, then scroll through the minutes and press OK.If this sounds like too much, it is, you would have to do it for each show you want the reminder timer for. Used to work on the guide to click on select and one of the drop downs was set reminder. TW can never get anything right.

This topic covered Reminder timer in new(sic) navagatior, and TWC cable tv service.